Sunday, August 28, 2016

A Short Story


I received an email today.

Let me paraphrase it for you.


"Dear Halestorm,

This is the Federal Loan Servicing agency. We are concerned that you haven't sent us your student loan repayment of $50 yet for this month. You know, the one we cashed a day ago? That's the one.

Without it we can't buy more tanks and this makes us very sad. 

If we could suck the knowledge back out of your head as repayment, we would. But we can't. (Yet.) So please send us our money. Pwease?

Sincerely,

The person who cashed your check less than 24 hours ago."


Me, at this point:




"OK then," I sez to myself. "I'll show your dumb asses." I scroll to the bottom of the email.


stupid garbage email



"Contact Us" you say? Click click, motherfucker.



stupid garbage website

Perfect.



The end.